Monday, May 01, 2006
Pauline Books and Media is the publishing house of the Daughters of St. Paul. Sr. Kathryn James Hermes, FSP, a graduate of Weston Jesuit School of Theology, is the author of "Surviving Depression--A Catholic Approach," as well as books on prayer. Sr. Marianne Lorraine Trouve's specialty is Marian Studies, after graduating from Dayton University with a concentration on Marian Studies. She is the editor of ecclesial books and documents published by PBM and compiled "A Scriptural Rosary."
- Clarification on Condom--Aids Study by the Vatican...
- CARA study on Catholics' trust in their bishops
- Revenge is not justice
- New Book
- Signs of Hope
- An offensive Mohammed cartoon published in Catholi...
- The Way of the Cross at the Colisseum
- I still forgive him
- Survivor Show turns Catholic
- Neither liberal nor conservative